The city has captivated international investor and boosted transactions volumes through smart incentives and Regulations
204.6 billion USD
- A capital transfer of 1 million Euros to a Portuguese bank for 5 years at least– the account will be in the investor’s own name.
- Investments in stocks and shares -quoted or private companies.
- Acquisition of a property with a minimum value of 500 thousand Euros and keep it for 5 years, at least.
- Purchase of property above 350,000 for properties more than 30 years old or located in areas of urban renovation.
- Creation of a company of 10 workers, for 5 years at least
What is a golden visa?Golden visa offers fast track long term permanent residency status against a business or real estate purchase in Portugal.
- Pleasant warm climate.
- Low cost of living.
- Excellent healthcare system.
- 300 daily flights from Portugal to destinations worldwide including USA.
- Freely travel in schengen.
Can EU/EEA nationals apply?No, it is only open for third country nationals outside EU.
What are the investment requirements for golden visa?
- € 1,000,000 capital transfer
- €500,000 in real estate property.
- € 350,000 for research activities;
- € 250,000 for artistic or cultural activities;
- € 500,000 for capitalization of small and medium size companies.
All the investments must be maintained for atleast 5 years.
Are there any residency requirements?No, except you have to visit Portugal using schengen visa once a year (7 days).
Download Our Brochure
Please provide us with the information below before downloading our brochure:
Thank you for downloading our brochure.
Please click here if the download doesn't start automatically.