About St. Kitts and Nevis
916.9 million USD
Real Estate Investment in Zenith
- 220,000 USD Real Estate Investment in Zenith Project. The minimum investment option in St. Kitts recently went down from 400,000$ to 200,000$ which makes it a very competitive option in the Caribbean.
- *Legal, government and due diligence fees are applicable for each member of the family.
- 100,000 USD Donation to the government for a single applicant and 200,000 USD for a family of 4. Donation amount increases with number of dependents.
- *Legal, processing and due diligence fees are applicable for each member of the family.
- Located one of the most desirable tourism destinations in the region known as “Queen of the Caribbean”.
- Zenith offers 7 luxurious beachfront villas, where each villa can be owned by 12 different buyers.
- Benefit from rental income or 3 weeks use of the villa.
- Owning a share in this piece of paradise/exclusive opportunity will qualify you to acquire a St Kitts passport for you and your family
Where is St.Kitts and Nevis?St Kitts and Nevis is a beautiful small two island nation in the Caribbean located some 2,000 km to the southeast of Miami. The country is well connected by flights from US, Europe.
What is the minimum investment needed?
A non refundable charity donation of minimum US$ 250'000 to the Sugar Industry Diversification Foundation (SIDF) for single person + payment of processing fees.
2. Designated recoverable Real Estate Investment with a value of at least US$ 400,000 plus payment of various registration and other fees . Additional costs apply including for any family dependents. You can include a spouse and children below 30 years of age in the citizenship application. Please see the fee schedules.
Can i visit USA and Canada without visa using St kitts passport?NO, you need visa for both these countries.
What is the time frame to process the application?The application process time after receiving the complete application forms and documents is currently 6 to 9 months.
What is the main difference between SIDF and Real Estate option?
SIDF donation route is the cheaper route $250,000 plus fees and it is non-refundable. The amount is fully refunded by Government if they chose not to give citizenship to you.
The real-estate program $400,000 plus fees, is an investment where you can generate returns and sell back after 5 years with potential profit, while still keeping your citizenship.
Please provide us with the information below before downloading our brochure:
Thank you for downloading our brochure.